Saturday 16 May 2009

Hereford and Borders

No not the offa's dyke borderline, which i crossed several times today. I visited Hereford photo festival today but wasn't over - inspired, i felt like i had already seen most of the images, my fault for reading too many photography magazines. Yes the Julia Fullerton Batten images look amazing 4ft wide, but I knew they would, so not much new there. I did find out the truth about tintern abbey cheese, and it's not good, i'm gonna maybe have to stop saying i like it so much, the tintern monks would not be happy. When I got back to Bristol I felt like i hadn't seen enough new stuff do decided to read lots of architecture and photography magazines in Borders. Blueprint's theme this month is 'the image of architecture' and features pinhole architectural photography and a discussion about 'photo-urbanism' should write on the fotohaus blog really...

No comments: